Copyright © Yellow House Bed and Breakfast All Rights Reserved. Site Design by Custom Web Sites
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- Extra guests are $25 plus tax per night per person.
- 13% State and Local lodging Tax will be added to room rates.
- We accept checks, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- A valid credit card is required to hold the reservation, no charges are made until you arrive.
- Check-in Time is After 3 PM
- Smoking allowed outside only.
- We apologize but we cannot accommodate pets.
- We regret that Yellow House is not suitable for children under 14, call if you have questions.
- The confirmed guest on the reservation is ultimately responsible for damages to the property caused by members of their party.
- An amenity fee of $10 per person is charged for visitors to the property who are not Yellow House guests. All visitors must be arranged and agreed prior to arrival. The property has access control and video monitoring to ensure the safety and security of guests.
- We understand that there are times when cancelling is unavoidable.
- Minimum 72-hour cancellation notice required for a single room.
- Minimum 7 days cancellation notice required for cottages, guest houses and multiple rooms.
- Whole property reservations require 30 day cancellation notice and 50% deposit at the time of reservation.
- If you cancel in less than the 72hr/7day period the first night's room and tax will be charged to the credit card on hold. A refund will be made of any rooms that can be re-booked minus a $20 adjustment fee.
- To cancel, you agree to contact Yellow House and receive an email confirmation with a confirmation number generated by the Yellow House – if you do not have a cancellation confirmation/number, your reservation is NOT cancelled. If you do not have a cancellation confirmation and do not arrive, your reservation will be treated as a no-show.
- No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
Innkeepers, Cathy and Brian live on-site and are always ready to graciously cater to your every need.
At the Yellow House Bed and Breakfast, you will always experience the true "Southern Hospitality" at its very best!
We want your stay at the Yellow House to be relaxing and comfortable, so we offer the following
- Clean, comfortable rooms with bathrooms and showers included
- Top of the line bedding and towels in every room
- Fresh-baked cookies in the evenings
- Indoor common area with sofa and comfortable chairs
- Backyard garden setting with patio seating for reading and lounging
- Our guests enjoy a full gourmet breakfast served in the dining room at 9 a.m. every morning of your stay
- Complimentary gourmet coffees, tea, hot chocolate, soft drinks, lemonade and snacks are always available
A full southern style gourmet breakfast is served in the dining room where it is bright and cheerful. Everything served at the Yellow House is prepared from scratch using fresh ingredients. Our breakfasts changes daily, but always includes fresh fruit, muffins or homemade biscuits with honey from our very own beehives. Delicious caramelized French toast with warm apple topping served with bacon or a generous portion of breakfast quiche will start your day off while enjoying conversation and making new friends around the breakfast table.
Yellow House Bed and Breakfast 2290 FM 2268 Salado, Texas 76571 254-947-5282
Country Retreat on 5+ acre wooded park-like grounds, less than 5 minutes from Salado's Main Street.
A special place to stay...